Price includes installation (subject to property survey) then the additional Smartlife Connect subscription of $24.99 per month.
Smartlife Care supports independent living with a set of unobtrusive monitors and automated alerts. This easy-to-install, pre-configured kit gives both seniors and their families peace-of-mind knowing that an extra layer of monitoring is in place.
The time is right to harness the power of today’s technology to help those that are most vulnerable.
Today’s family members want to maintain their independence for longer, and are looking to live in their own home for as long as possible. Along with their families, they are looking for solutions that will offer both independence and peace of mind.
Smartlife Care is an easy-to-install starter kit that gives you everything you need to use today’s technology to power today’s independent lifestyle.
- Retain your independence: The Smartlife Care provides you with an added layer of confidence, allowing you to relax and enjoy your independence.
- Peace-of-mind: You will be reassured knowing that help is only one push of a button away. Even if you can’t call for help yourself, the Smartlife Care HomeStart can make the call for you. Now that’s peace-of-mind.
- Protect your privacy: The Smartlife Care HomeStart doesn’t intrude on your privacy with cameras, you can relax knowing that your privacy is protected.
- Stay in touch: Communicate easily with family and caregivers through the chat function.
- Call for help: The alert button immediately sends out notifications to everyone should you need help.
- Easy to install: The Smartlife Care HomeStart is preconfigured. All you need to do is place each device where you want it, connect the Zigbee hub to your internet router and download and log into the Smartlife app.
Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Emergency Button/Pendant, Mobile App
What is Included
- 1 Emergency Button
- 1 Emergency Pendant
- 2 PIR Motion Sensors
- 1 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1 Central Zigbee Hub (to connect devices to the Internet)
- Mobile App (no limitation on the number of users) at a cost of $24.99 per month.
- Connect the Central Hub to your Internet router using the included Network cable. There are usually 4 or so plugs on the router and one on the Central Hub. Plug the USB cable into the hub and the other end into the Router or a USB power plug – the lights on the Central Hub should come on.
- Install the PIR motion detector in the kitchen (you can purchase additional sensors for other rooms if required)
- Install the temperature sensor somewhere out of the sun so it shows room temperature (you can purchase additional sensors if required)
- Give the Emergency Button and Pendant to the family member and provide instructions on how and when to use.
- Install the App on all the Carers smart phones and set up a Notification Group. The system will generate an alert at 9am if no motion, or if a Panic button is activated. You can chat with other Carers to decide who will make contact with the older adult and let everyone know through the App e.g. “Mums fine, slept in”.